Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Trends Spring/Summer 2012: The Flatform!

The Flatform: Height without the hurt!






So the 90's are making a huge comeback this season, and nothing brings me back to the nineties like a flatform (or how I used to call them back in the day: Spice Girl shoes).
I owned a few of these bad boys in the 90's cause I wanted to look just like the Spice Girls. After that period of my life was over, I chucked them in the back of my wardrobe and vowed to never wear them again.
But now they are back, and I must say I am eating my words. They obviously do not look the same as they did in the nineties, and are kind of a life saver for me since I am terrible in heels. These shoes give me an extra lift while still being super comfortable, it's like you're still on flats!

As you can see from the pictures, the flatform is a type of shoe that has a wedge in the back, accompanied by a very high platform in the front, making it very comfortable to walk in.


I picked up a new pair of nude colored flatforms at H&M last week for about 40 euros.
Here are some pictures:



What's your take on this trend? Yay or nay?




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...